- Bruce, C.S. and Gerber, R. (1996) Phenomenography: an annotated bibliography. 3rd edition. CAESER Occasional Paper, QUT, Brisbane.
- Bruce, C.S. (1996) The reflective literature review, Suzanne Pinchen and Shane Fraser (eds). Video. GIHE, Griffith University.
- Bruce C.S. (1996).’Information Literacy: how do higher educators understand this phenomenon?’ In Di Booker (ed) Learning for Life – information literacy and the autonomous learner, Proceedings of the 2nd National Conference on Information Literacy, Adelaide, 30 Nov-1 Dec 1995, University of South Australia Library, Adelaide, pp 78-86.
Papers/Workshops Presented 1996
- Bruce, C.S. (1996) Lecturers and information literacy education. Invited Paper presented to the QULOC Information Skills Workshop, QUT, Brisbane, July 1996.
- Bruce, C.S. and Brameld, G.H. (1996) Encouraging the critical use of information and information technology. Invited Workshop presented to the Staff Development Program on Postgraduate Supervision of NESB Students, Queensland Higher Education Staff Development Consortium, Ballina Beach Resort, 29th June-3 July 1996.
- Bruce, C.S. (1996) Writing a reflective literature review. Invited Workshop for University of Queensland Humanities Research Seminar, UQ, Brisbane, September 1996.
- Bruce, C.S.(in press)’From Neophyte to Expert; counting on reflection to facilitate complex conceptions of the literature review’ in Ortrun Zuber-Skerritt (ed) Frameworks for Postgraduate Supervision and Research.
- Bruce, C.S. (in press) Learning today for professional development tomorrow. Education for Library and Information Services Australia.
- Bruce, C.S. and Middleton, M. (in press) Teaching and learning information organisation: the Queensland Univeristy of Technology Experience. Cataloguing Australia.
- Bruce, C.S. (in press) Book Review, in Studies in Continuing Education. [Slade, A. & Kascus, M. Library Services for Off-Campus and Distance Education: the Second Annotated Bibliography, Libraries Unlimited, Colorado].
Bruce, C.S. and Brameld, G.H. (in press) Encouraging the critical use of information and information technology. in Ortrun Zuber-Skerritt (ed), Fourth Manual for conducting Workshops on Postgraduate Supervision.