- Bruce, C.S. and Brameld, G.H. (1999) Encouraging student-directed research and critical thinking, in Ortrun Zuber-Skerritt (ed) Supervising Postgraduate Students of NESB Backgrounds, Open University Press, pp157-166.
Journal Articles (Refereed)
- Bruce, C.S. (1999) Workplace Experiences of Information Literacy, International Journal of Information Management, vol, 19, no.1. pp. 33-48.
- Bruce, C.S. (1999) Phenomenography: opening a new territory for LIS research, New Review of Library and Information Research, vol5, pp. 31-47.
Conference Papers Presented
- Bruce, C.S. (1999) Information Literacy: An International Overview of Programs and Research, Invited Address to LIANZA ’99 [Library and Information Association of New Zealand].
- Cuffe, N. and Bruce. C. (1999) Information and information technology use in undergraduate legal education. Paper presented to the Fourth Australian Information Literacy Conference, Adelaide, December 1999.
Conference Papers Published
- Bruce C.S. and Middleton, M. (1999) Implementing assessment by portfolio in a professional practice unit. Proceedings of the ‘Cornerstones’ HERDSA Annual International Conference, Melbourne, 1999.
- Bruce, C.S. (1999) Embedding Reflective Practice in Professional Practice with Portfolios. Proceedings of ALIA Fifth Biennial Conference, Adelaide 1998, Pathways to Knowledge, ALIA, Kingston, pp. 109-113.
Bruce, C.S. and Hall, G. (1999) Peer Review: a Professional Development Process for Librarians. Proceedings of ALIA Fifth Biennial Conference, Adelaide 1998, Pathways to Knowledge, ALIA, Kingston, pp. 114-119.