- Bruce, C., Pham, B. and Stoodley, I. (2005). The collective consciousness of information technology research. Research students’ ways of seeing information technology research: its objects and territories.
- Pham, B. Bruce, C and Stoodley, I (2005) Constituting Information Technology Research: the Experience of IT Researchers, Higher Education Research and Development , vol. 24, no3. pp. 215-232.
- Hughes, H, Middleton, M, Edwards, S, Bruce, C. and Mc Allister, L. (2005) Information literacy research in Australia 2000-2005, Bulletin des Bibliotheques de France, 50(6), 45-55.
- Salleh, A. Winslett, G. Bruce, C. Tickle, A. (2005) Diagnostic learning: using web-based self-diagnostic tools for learning abstract concepts in data network education. QUT OLT Conference paper November 2005.
- Hughes, H. and Bruce, C. (2005) Cultural diversity and educational inclusivity: International students’ use of online information, Paper presented at the 12th International Conference on Learning, Granada, July 2005.
- Middleton, M. Bruce, C, Partridge, H and Edwards, S (2005). Developing a research culture and scholarship plan in information studies, Paper presented at 2nd seminar on research applications in information and library studies, 16-17 September, 2005, National Library of Australia, Canberra, ACT.
- Masters students views of IT research.
- Bruce, C.S Information literacy: a cornerstone for 21 st century education. First Guandong, Macao, Hong Kong Conference on IT Education, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Keynote Address June 2005
- QUT Distinguished Supervision Award – 2004
- Communication of Research Special Interest Group for AERA Annual Awards for the Best Education Research Article in an Open Access Journal, 2004.