- Bruce, C. Mohay, G. Smith, G. Tweedale, R. and Stoodley, I. (2006). Transforming IT Education: Promoting a Culture of Excellence. Available from: ISPress.
- Bruce, C, Christie, R, and Stoodley, I (2006). Conversion Masters’ Students Experiences of Learning to Program: an empirical model. In Bruce, C. et al (Eds) Transforming IT Education: Promoting a Culture of Excellence. Informing Science Press eISBN 83-922337-2-7. Reproduced from QUAL IT Conference 2004 with permission.
- Edwards, S. and Bruce, C. (2006) Panning for Gold: understanding students’ information searching experiences. In Bruce, C et al (Eds), Transforming IT Education: Promoting a Culture of Excellence (pp. 351-370). Informing Science Press eISBN
- Bruce, C. Buckingham, L. Hynd, J. McMahon, C. Roggenkamp, M. and Stoodley, I. (2006) Ways of Experiencing the Act of Learning to Program: A Phenomenographic Study of Introductory Programming Students at University. In Bruce, C. et al (Eds), Transforming IT Education: Promoting a Culture of Excellence. Informing Science Press eISBN
- Stoodley, I., Christie, R. and Bruce, C. (2006). An Empirical Model of Masters Students’ Experiences of Learning to Program. In C. Bruce, G. Mohay, G. Smith, I. Stoodley and R. Tweedale (Eds), Transforming IT Education: Promoting a Culture of Excellence (pp. 327-350) . Santa Rosa , CA : Informing Science. Available at http://ispress.org/83-922337-2-7/transforming_it_education.htm
- Bruce, C. Edwards, S. and Lupton, M (2006) Six Frames for information literacy education: exploring the challenges of applying theory to practice. ITALICS, 5(1) – Special issue. Information literacy – the challenges of implementation.
- Hughes, Hilary and Bruce, Christine (2006) Cultural diversity and educational inclusivity: International students’ use of online information. International Journal of Learning, 12(9), 33-40.
- Tilley, C. M. & C. S. Bruce (2006) A model for a virtual community for people with
long-term, severe physical disabilities, Information Research, 11
- Hughes, H., Bruce C. and Edwards, S. (2006). Fostering a reflective approach to online information use for learning. In Orr, D., Nouwens, F., Macpherson, C., Harreveld, R.E. and Danaher, P.A. (Eds.), Proceedings 4th International Lifelong Learning Conference. Lifelong learning: Partners, pathways, and pedagogies (pp. 143-150), Central Queensland University Press, Rockhampton.
- Middleton, M., Bruce, C., Partridge, H. and Edwards, S. (2006). Developing a research culture and scholarship plan in information studies. In Proceedings of RAILS 2, 2 nd Research Applications in Information and Library Studies Seminar, 16-17 September, 2005 (pp. 11-22). Wagga Wagga, NSW: Charles Sturt University Centre for Information Studies. (CIS research reports, number 8) ISBN 1-876938-19-6; eISBN 1-876938-25-0 [Full text at: http://www.csu.edu.au/faculty/sciagr/sis/CIS/epubs/RAILS2papers.htm
- Lupton, M. and Bruce, C. (2006). Information is the learning: Music students ways of experiencing the relationship between information literacy and learning. Presentation for the International Lifelong Learning Conference, Yeppoon, 2006.